Media Inputs and Courses
The objective of our media inputs is to help police personnel experience a wide range of TV and radio interviews.
We have received consistently complimentary feedback for our media inputs.
The programme will provide participants with experience in a wide range of TV and radio interviews including:-
- ‘Down the line’ telephone interviews
- ‘Door stepping’
- TV studio experiences
- Press campaign interviews
- Dealing with ‘breaking news’
- Media management exercises
We use highly experienced broadcast professionals with expert knowledge of both the media and policing issues.
- They create high impact, realistic, training exercises enhanced by quality support materials followed by personal feedback and coaching sessions.
- Our sessions examine how to strategise your media performance as well as identifying effective ways of communicating key messages, and building rapport with journalists.
- We develop skills ranging from personal projection techniques using body language and voice work, handling aggressive questioning through to managing a partnership approach to working with the media.
- Our training builds on ‘in force’ career media training to offer organisational leaders the chance to experience practical exercises addressing key competencies and professional development objectives.
- We devise specific inputs and practice for those applying for senior appointments where media interviews are an integral part other process.